Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nil
Administrators nickname
LeBron Pluxury
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

cobrabhaii

Curator of Snakes and Penguins
Player
Dear LeBron Sir,

I hope this message finds you well.

Recently, an amendment was made to General Rule 1.3 (EN 3), stating that if you are involved in price manipulation in any market, you will be punished under Rule GR 1.3. Previously, this rule was not enforced on EN3, and if you reported price manipulation to the administration, their response would be, “This is not punishable, and if you think the prices are high, you can visit another shop.”

Since this rule came into effect, people have started getting banned for GR 1.3. Many of my friends, family members, and other law-abiding citizens of the city who value and follow the rules have been banned, and many of them didn’t even know why. This rule is negatively impacting our role-playing experience because mistakes can happen.

My point here is that we are human, and human errors are inevitable—even our respected admins sometimes make mistakes while writing.

On behalf of the whole city, I’m requesting an amendment to General Rule 1.3 because we cannot do anything other than appeal to you, sir.

Most of the citizens who were punished under this rule didn’t even know what they did wrong. To ensure justice, the administration could ask bodycam footage of citizens when they are putting items in their shops, which would be valid for a certain period. This way, citizens can be more careful when renting shops, and if they get punished under this rule, they can provide their bodycam footage in the forums.

This is just an appeal, sir. Whatever you decide will be respected.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom