Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luka Opps
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/802237/ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/801547/

LukaOpps

Memories don't die, We create them 📸
Player
Okay so first of all you guys added the money printing machine and therefor we try to have fun with yall event wich provides our family currency for it so therefor i was on rooftop and everyone started shooting because everyone shot at him so i hit him last and killed him thats not RDM... Second thing UB Demands+RDM we cannot protect our cannabis from anyone? So how come he not getting punished? Like if they dont show their badge its fail rp right? Also we told him You have 5 seconds to leave i didnt kill him why im getting it for? Im pretty sure yall guys hate us most of everyone.. Thats not right at all

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
For First forum;
He was leaving and you two if you keep to do shoot him it's clearly RDM
Second forum
No matter what you have to dive demand. Normally all of your family member have to got punish but i didnt see they id in pov.
My suggest, after your first account got ban you still don't know do rules. Please read rules and Enjoy rp.

LukaOpps

Memories don't die, We create them 📸
Player
For First forum;
He was leaving and you two if you keep to do shoot him it's clearly RDM
Second forum
No matter what you have to dive demand. Normally all of your family member have to got punish but i didnt see they id in pov.
My suggest, after your first account got ban you still don't know do rules. Please read rules and Enjoy rp.
slim said on their official video “gather all your friends prepare your guns defend your wealth “
We are defending it also i thought someone from the street guys gave him demands and thats why they shoot at him..
I will take the UB Driving but not the RDM for the cop cause he was tryna destroy our weed and he camped there waiting wich we protect our weed and we not risking to leave him bring backup.. Also he needs to be punished for Fail RP refusing to show his ID when asked for one wich reminds me one time i got punished for Fail RP refusing to show my ID

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin provided answer above
and you should start reading rules and not only watching videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom