Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hard Gore
Suspect ID
340654 275616 1567
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
08:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/R8-M7gqh9YE

hjhhjh

Player
Player
Players 340654 275616 1567 408390 FAIL RP and CR were not pointing guns while doing robbery. All in POV

XDD

Player
Player
that ur pov is bug or something im wearing purple if im not our gang member will say rewear

XDD

Player
Player
cuz my gang member say my mic is not work that why they not point the gun
so i let the one of the gang member to rob him

XDD

Player
Player
after they say they cant hear my voice so
i let the someone who has good mic to let him rob u

hjhhjh

Player
Player
cuz my gang member say my mic is not work that why they not point the gun
so i let the one of the gang member to rob him
Do you even know the gang rules? Whoever robs other 3 guys need to point gun no matter what is the situation. This is fail rp no one was pointing the gun. Also the bug you said you can post your pov and your gang members pov to verify.

XDD

Player
Player
Do you even know the gang rules? Whoever robs other 3 guys need to point gun no matter what is the situation. This is fail rp no one was pointing the gun. Also the bug you said you can post your pov and your gang members pov to ve

Players 340654 275616 1567 408390 FAIL RP and CR were not pointing guns while doing robbery. All in POV
Let the admin choice

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Do you even know the gang rules? Whoever robs other 3 guys need to point gun no matter what is the situation. This is fail rp no one was pointing the gun. Also the bug you said you can post your pov and your gang members pov to verify.
Nobody needs to point guns, you are the one making rules and Im pretty sure youre not an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom