Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leader MafiaXAlpha
Administrators nickname
Jin Frost
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kaSfTGr

Rich Awan

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to humbly request the removal of a warning from my account. I have received warnings for Fear RP and Combat Logging (CL). While one of these warnings has expired after the 7-day period, the other remains active. I deeply regret my actions and have taken this time to reflect on my behavior. I truly understand the importance of adhering to the rules and ensuring a positive experience for everyone in the community. My dream is to join the FIB and contribute positively, but this warning stands in the way of that goal. I kindly and respectfully request that you consider removing the active warning from my account. This would greatly help me in my journey to become a more responsible and committed member of the Grand RP community, particularly as the FIB leader selection approaches. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and am fully committed to following all rules moving forward. Your understanding and assistance in this matter would mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Sincerely, Leader Mafia | 50835

Rich Awan

Player
Player
I Know i got Replay ( Punishment stays) But Please Dont Reject This Time Please Try To Understand I can pay penalty + when the FIB Term Finish then you can give me this warn no worries But Please Remove it This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom