Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aboody Salamanca
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
5:44 AM
Proofs
N/A

Abood Salamanca

Player
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham/Lebron i hope you are doing well
i got banned from LSPD , GOV, BLOODS and The Main Discord Due the Scamming links that was Getting Sended by my account but the Issue here that in this time my Account Was Hacked And i wasnt Aware thats happening by my Account and I Applied the 2FA Function To Cover my account and Prevent any Further Issue like that and that wont happen again i just need your forgiveness and i will promise you nothing or no rule breaks will be done by me ICly Or OOCly i just want to have fun in this Great Project and without these Discords there is Consequences Facing me while enjoying i hope you take that in Consideration and i make this appeal Because i know that you are Helping people who are not guilty and Removing thier punishments and i am aware that my account is my Responsible but realy it was fully out of my hands and out of ةy desire
and as i promised you i wont break any rule again whatever its ICly Or OOCly ( Forums or Discord Rule Breaks )
So Please Look into that i am Requesting from Your fairness no Give me one More chance to proof myself that i am wont break any rule again

My Discord Name : aboodi0005
My Discord ID : 409552925707468800

Thank you For Your Precious time
Even if your Decision will be against my Desire i will accept it

Regards
Aboody Salamanca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom