Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo saif
Administrators nickname
Mazhor pluxury
Date
Jul 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zCl8d0BeCGepK7BljiG_2IbMOQ0UC2gF/view?usp=drivesdk

TechnoRacer

Player
Player
Good morning sir
It's me Leo saif ( ID 299440 ),on 17/06/2024 I got permanent ban for gr 1.4 ,sir when I was new to this wonderful project i thought we are allowed to create 2 account per server so I created multiple accounts. I extremely Apologies 😞 ,I love this wonderful project and I want to be a part of this ,i totally agree that it was my fault 😭 Am really Sorry all I want is my account back ,i believe everyone must be given another chance . please please give me another chance so that I can be a part of this project again I will never do that mistake again I'll only maintain 1 account here after ..
My Id is 299440
Your sincerely
Leo saif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom