Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal | Blacklist | Fleming Moon 127783

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fleming Moon
Administrators nickname
Monika Tired
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
02:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/788976/#post-2783478

Fleming

Moin
Player
Dear Lebron,

On August 15, 2024, I was banned for "Blacklist by Lebron" due to the following report: Rejected - Projekt Blacklist | Lebron Pluxury

First, I would like to explain the background of the ban on my twink account. My account with ID 133844 was permanently banned on February 14, 2024, for violating General Rule 1.3. I must admit that I cannot exactly explain what led me to behave in that way at the time. Confiscating vehicles without a valid reason at the black market seemed to me at the time to be a violation of Rule 6.4 "Bad Cop" and not scamming. However, I understand and accept the decision to ban me under General Rule 1.3 due to the damage caused. I deeply regret my actions and assure you that I will not repeat such behavior.

However, this ban was limited to my twink account, so I continued playing with my main account (ID 127783). Since then, I have strictly followed the rules and have contributed significantly to maintaining a positive environment by reporting rule violations and always playing fairly.

Therefore, I was very surprised that my main account was also banned, even though I committed no further violations. I cannot understand why the permanent ban suddenly applies to both accounts, as I had previously assumed that a ban only affects the account on which the violation occurred.

I sincerely apologize for my behavior and hope for a second chance. I have learned from my mistakes. I would really like to be part of the project again. I want to prove that it will not be a mistake and that I will show my best side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom