Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex Hoang
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2021
Time of violation
22:58
Proofs
https://streamable.com/64hmfm

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
As u can see in the video I killed him and he got mercy killed by someone I dont know, and he came back to the fight after like 6-7mins in the last few seconds of the video.

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include the audio of this pov.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
damn theres also another report of that guy doing nonrp talk

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
No audio and you know my name how ? Literally have no clue who you are and your calling me 'Fentone' In game ill post it right now. I also returned to a different situation where my members called for backup this was a completely different situation and your just proving your a bunch of forum warriors running around ghetto looking for reports! Have a great day bro keep fan boying over me since ive literally never heard nor spoke to you :)

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
No audio and you know my name how ? Literally have no clue who you are and your calling me 'Fentone' In game ill post it right now. I also returned to a different situation where my members called for backup this was a completely different situation and your just proving your a bunch of forum warriors running around ghetto looking for reports! Have a great day bro keep fan boying over me since ive literally never heard nor spoke to you :)
loooool this forum is ooc bud

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
Yea it is OOC im just curious on how you know who I am when ive literally never heard your name in my life. Its just a genuine question are you a fan of my videos ?

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
theres still no audio at the start LMAO your editing clips which goes against the forum post rules. Good job maybe become a better forum warrior if your chosing to be one

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
he edits a clip and mutes the audio, last time I checked your not allowed to edit evidence as you could just fake the evidence easilly. Stop making forum posts and go to arena work on that aim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom