Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smile DeNexus
Administrators nickname
Spike_Pluxury
Date
Aug 28, 2024
Time
16:33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Sv2CiDF

Smile DeNexus

Player
Player
I am writing to express my concerns regarding a recent ban imposed on my account, which I believe was issued without sufficient justification.

To my knowledge, I have not engaged in any activities involving the theft or trading of weapons from the gang’s warehouse. Despite this, I was banned without being provided with a clear explanation or evidence supporting the decision. I kindly requested a review of the relevant logs and their associated timestamps to clarify the situation, but it seems that my request was overlooked.

I respectfully request that the logs be re-examined, specifically focusing on the timeline and method by which the weapons were returned to the warehouse. If a review of the logs is not possible, I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with the admins who were involved in this decision to discuss the matter further.

I am deeply committed to this game, often dedicating entire weekends to playing. My investment in this community is significant, and I have always adhered to the rules and spirit of fair play. I am confident that I would not engage in actions that would undermine the efforts I have put into this game.

I would like to emphasize that I hold great respect for the work the admin team does in maintaining the integrity of Grand RP. I understand the importance of keeping the game free from cheaters and appreciate the positive impact your decisions have on the community. However, in this instance, I believe there may have been an error in judgment, possibly influenced by personal biases.

I kindly request a review of this decision or, at the very least, a detailed explanation for the ban. I look forward to your response and hope for a resolution that reflects fairness and transparency.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Spike Pluxury

Curator of Media - EN1
Server Administrator

Smile DeNexus

Player
Player
I'm seeking for a valid reason for rejection. I poured countless hours into this game, playing day and night because of my genuine love for it. I'm getting banned for no reason. He gave me guns and ammos because he has those items in different car trunks. He has to return these items in gangs warehouse. The weapons recorded in the logs were transferred to me solely for the purpose of returning them to the warehouse, and I accompanied him in my vehicle to ensure this. I don't think you banned me for some reason. You can check logs timing as it was transferred to me just before returning them to warehouse. Everyone show I was dropping those items in his bag as spike was also available at that movement.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
GPT chat appeal... rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom