Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harnold Shipsman
Administrators nickname
Rishav raj
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/801608/

Harnold Bluff

Player
Player
Dear Sam,
I have recently got a fourm on me and acc to that fourm they were saying that i was cheating and using aim bot and after that i got banned due to pending pc check and after that some of the guys from admin team cheched my pc and they found that i have deleted some files which were of my bodycam of the shift and i deleted them due to my storage was full and after that they thought i was deciving admins. so i got banned due to that a n d there is a humble request to unban me from the en2 server because i really want to play that and want to explore the crazy events going atm

Thanks for reading my application
Harnold Shipsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom