Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Aden
2. 18
3. (GMT+2)
4. 6-7 hours (weekends 10 hours)
5. tkrenaww
6. Aden Vines
7. 351064

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Families has been thought of as one of the lower class gangs for a long time, bloods, ballas and bunta being thought to be superior.
I would change this by implementing more RP such as Stores, FZs, Gang raids, and more turf control to show the real potential of Families.

2.2. When it comes to Experience, I have led an Unofficial Family for a while now and I have learned what the leaders place and what their duties are, and I also have experience in state organizations for multiple terms. I wanted to be leader of a gang from the time I entered bloods for the very first time, I will make sure I get all my good friends and family members to join this term of families and make it #1.

2.3. By having a good spray and turf team I will make sure we get profits and turfs done at ease. Also making sure that there are no rule breaks at all done during the term, if any rule breaks are done or forums are put out, I will make sure they are instantly dismiss them from the org or even blacklist them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1- I will make sure we have a high amount of RolePlay by boing more Hostage situation, 24/7 store robberies, FZs, etc. Having more numbers at these events will also improve the RP between Leos and gangs so it is not always a loss for the gang side. A very important thing you need in a gang is good and active deputies to make sure the gang will stay active though the whole day and night.

My goals for this term

To completely own ghetto

100% turf

Max graffiti profits every hour

0 org warnings

regards, and thanks for reading my application, families on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom