Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4oa4yuiSNvs

AvaKagee

Player
Player
hi ava , just because i replied dont mean im your victim. But you can clearly see he has no pov and it was double rev. So your choice what you do here
This forum has no relation to you. Don't break forum rules in my thread.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
This forum has no relation to you. Don't break forum rules in my thread.
you are the sole reason for what about to happen ,
he told u he cant upload cuz it not letting him , for past 2 hrs he is trying
He even told u to join vc and he will show u
keep doing this shit
this is the POV admins provided by him but there is no sound due to defect in recording not in game
u can clearly see how he killed him.
i dnt understand why people like u exists bro , he told u he will show u but you refuesed

Dear Admins u can PC check him or what not
he just cant upload thats why we gotta record it like this

AvaKagee

Player
Player
you are the sole reason for what about to happen ,
he told u he cant upload cuz it not letting him , for past 2 hrs he is trying
He even told u to join vc and he will show u
keep doing this shit
this is the POV admins provided by him but there is no sound due to defect in recording not in game
u can clearly see how he killed him.
i dnt understand why people like u exists bro , he told u he will show u but you refuesed

Dear Admins u can PC check him or what not
he just cant upload thats why we gotta record it like this
i did not refuse. Once again coming to my Threads when u have absolutely no Relations to this forum. Him messaging to show me on Dms and not Post tells me something is wrong. having no sounds still receives punishment. I can promise i did not even know who killed me just seemed crazy how 1 tap i died from full health only reason i pov req and he clearly recorded with no sounds so its punishable i hope you stop commenting on things that has no relations to you.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
i did not refuse. Once again coming to my Threads when u have absolutely no Relations to this forum. Him messaging to show me on Dms and not Post tells me something is wrong. having no sounds still receives punishment. I can promise i did not even know who killed me just seemed crazy how 1 tap i died from full health only reason i pov req and he clearly recorded with no sounds so its punishable i hope you stop commenting on things that has no relations to you.
wym have no relation to the post can u use head ,he is a family member and he cant upload it , u can see on the pov
and u are trying ot get him banned ? u got double revd is it too hard to understand

AvaKagee

Player
Player
wym have no relation to the post can u use head ,he is a family member and he cant upload it , u can see on the pov
and u are trying ot get him banned ? u got double revd is it too hard to understand
I AM FULL HEALTH I GOT 1 TAPPED ON MY SIDE. I CAN POV REQ FOR THAT. STOP BREAKING FORUM RULES IN MY FORUM. CLEARLY DID NOT GET PUNISHED FOR IT LAST THREAD. FUNNY ASF SAYING HE COULDNT POST IT ITS A LINK HE COPY AND PASTE STOP DECIEVING ADMINS.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
I AM FULL HEALTH I GOT 1 TAPPED ON MY SIDE. I CAN POV REQ FOR THAT. STOP BREAKING FORUM RULES IN MY FORUM. CLEARLY DID NOT GET PUNISHED FOR IT LAST THREAD. FUNNY ASF SAYING HE COULDNT POST IT ITS A LINK HE COPY AND PASTE STOP DECIEVING ADMINS.
u talk a lot

AvaKagee

Player
Player
u talk a lot
i talk a lot and u shouldn't even be talking. Clearly cant lead ur fam 1 min i get rdm other min guy have corrupted pov no sounds and you try deceive admin god knows how and why. don't off topic in my complaints anymore u have no relations to this i told you previously about another.

Top Bottom