Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elite Shelby
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/proof-CwDDPJG

EliteShelby

Forum warrior
Player
I don't know why i got banned for GR 1.1, i didn't share my account with anyone or changed my rockstar or IP, same pc every thing the same. my account got hacked a couple of month ago and i did security ban and then requested unban after i recovered it and that's it. All is ok since then so why today i get banned for GR 1.1 and as i said i didn't share anything. please check i think its a mistake. Also, i applied for FIB.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Contact me on discord with your social clubs if you have more than one or if you changed name of your social club​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom