Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review id 323696-6.8 / 375766 rdm / 377919 ub demant /390231 vdm

Your ID
Players nickname
Lee Caesar
Suspect ID
323696-375766-377919
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/faiens

sait ilhan

Player
Player
You came to take back the money machine we took from you and it looks like we installed the machine there, don't feel sorry for yourself :)

sait ilhan

Player
Player
He can't give such a fast demant even when ordered to leave, they kill me and mock my unconscious state by not letting me escape all in pov rdm thx^^
6.17 It is prohibited to use OBS and similar software for recording purposes. All layers must be saved. | ban for 30 days In the last part, you close the video with alt-tab and it does not save all layers, this is a game rule violation.

Dayko

Player
Player
this is not ub demant but leave is given in the property of the family house there is no problem

sait ilhan

Player
Player
He can't give such a fast demant even when ordered to leave, they kill me and mock my unconscious state by not letting me escape all in pov rdm thx^^
and their dog's name appears in the bottom left, by naming the dog after our family leader you are insulting and disrespecting the person and how funny is a family that does this?

Top Bottom