Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
4:14
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804901/

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
lmao so u post my fam members 2 times
and i cant come to ur forums to defend them

1st time when i came i proved my point and pointed out you were starting in zone and u deleted ur video, am i wrong?
2nd time when i came was because u reported my fam member again even tho you saw the POV ,

HOW is this Decieving , explain? and stop targeting the fam or imma post u next, not everyone is free like u

ADMINS the first forum she reported my fam member falsely and deleted the POV
and u can check 2nd forums too

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
You are nothing but a cry baby ur member post PoV and u try deceive say he couldn’t post when all he was doing is showing me on DMs to avoid punishment for no sounds and u tell me about zone it was on stream blue for 24 hours and after it got reviewed it was gone and now seeing u try say this I wish I posted it again because ur family runs as ur the worker and they lead they go break all kind of rules while ur crying on forums for them. Enjoy ur punishment
what Punishment ?
every Forum u post gets rejected
idk who cry baby is
also i think i found out who u are Ic

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
What the hell are you talking about???? once again. if admins decide to check me for anything am here available. you are talking nonsense at this point. al of this u saying does not help the fact u tried to deceive multiple times. and remember this all started with ur member rdming me right outside informals other than that no1 had problems.
multiple time i try to decieve who , provide proofs
also i gave u chance now watch me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom