Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
EGz Saints
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Aug 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/VGdBMIn

Valour Elite

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions, which led to the incident of my id 87168 got parmanent ban for doing GR 1.1. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and caused problems too but please let me go this time & i love to play in this server , if you want wipe the money or reduce the punishment please return my accounts id 87168, 15732

Please know that I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that it was not my intention to break the rule before that day my brother purchased gta5 in his account and i didn't actually know he logged in my pc . I realize that my behavior fell short of expectations and for that, I am truly sorry.

I am committed to learning from this experience and taking steps to prevent similar incidents in the future.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and any harm caused.

Sincerely,
EGz Saints

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom