Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID

ivan choo

Ex marabunta 💙 UD Ex ballas💜 UD Ex families UD💚
Player
he did not even missed a single bullet
in last time

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
His friend involved with him and helping him cheat, if he had cheats those 2 ppl will have aswell

POV up above of the blue skyline that they used

Ibrahim Al-Sharif

Player
Player
My account (380444) was banned yesterday and I was asked for a video to clarify why I did the filming, but all the video clips that were uploaded do not raise suspicion. I was not at an event to film and I did not know that I had to film every person I killed.
ID 380444 Have 12 Hours to Provide POV of that event

Ibrahim Al-Sharif

Player
Player
I don't understand how I can't kill him while he's in front of me

He is the violator who is doing the exporting.
image.png

Ibrahim Al-Sharif

Player
Player
you are talking so much and making yourself suspicious
How is Aimee abnormal and I couldn't kill him? How did you not follow him? You know that I killed you and the Bugatti guy, because he was moving right and left. I couldn't kill him. And he walks in a straight line, I hit him and he will definitely move my stability, which will make it easier to kill me.

Top Bottom