Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rhinox Storm
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Jan 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mxFvY5X

Rhinox Storm

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
6 months ago I got perma ban from GRP discord for triggering bot. In reality I didn't trigger bot I was very new to GRP and when I saw a bot in screenshot section printing some photos then I thought its just a feature of that channel so that I clicked only 3-4 times on the options coming there. As I told I was very new so I was unaware of that kind of thing. It's a very long time that I can't access main GRP discord. I realized my mistake and I am sorry for that but now I wanted to get unban as I wanted to apply for leadership and enjoy GRP.
I hope you will not ruin my RP experience by not unbanning me. Pls re-think about it and revoke my ban.
I hope you will unban me from GRP main discord & give me a last chance to join GRP main discord. My discord id - 1062667694761070612
Thank you
Rhinox Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom