Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo Pluxuryy

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Remo Abraham
  2. Your age (IRL): 19
  3. Time zone + country: India GMT 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00 to 01:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: remoplays
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Remo WasHere
  8. Your in game ID: 56776
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I've enjoyed my time as rp life, and i appreciate server to give the best experience for rp .However i feel that i can make a more significant impact and contribute to the server. As an admin, I aim to utillize my skills and experience to help maintain a positive and engaging environment for all players . i still remember the trill of role playing as a gangster as a police every orgs but i feel i should deserve a better place . I've enjoyed developing characters and storylines but now im excited to contribute as an admin to the server

2. What are your strengths? Communication skiils , Fluent in english,a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

3. What are your weaknesses? Technical skills , Time management. While I'm passionate about building connections and collaborating with others . But sometimes i feel i get nervous when there and large numbers of people.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Honestly i dont own any business right now.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Yes some occ personel issues i cannot share here.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Yes i am working on my every weakness to improve them

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom