Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Crash
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/4iVWOHL

dianaa

Player
Player
Dear Alex Odd,

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I sincerely apologize for bothering you with this message and for taking up your time. I acknowledge that I have shared my account a few times and traded items worth over 5M with a friend. I fully understand the impact of these mistakes on the community rules and the gaming experience.

I am aware of the issues caused by my actions and understand how disruptive they may have been for both you and other players. I recognize the responsibility I have to address the negative impact on the community due to my rule violations. I deeply regret my past mistakes and promise to take all necessary steps to ensure that such behavior does not happen again.

I am committed to demonstrating my renewed dedication to the game and respect for its rules. I want to show you and the community that I have not lost my respect for the game and that I will make the most of any opportunity given. I will fully adhere to all game rules and guidelines and will work to regain the trust of both you and other players.

If possible, could you please consider lifting the ban on my account in exchange for wiping the vehicles containing items and all my in-game currency? I am fully prepared to take the necessary steps to resolve this issue and am committed to making things right. You can be assured that I will act in a manner that will restore your trust in me, in line with my love and respect for the game.

I would be very grateful for any opportunity you might offer, and I am determined to make the most of it. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for considering my request.

Sincerely,

Lucas Crash

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
making gpt chat appeals it's not smartest way to get unbanned

Top Bottom