Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Issac Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Ken Tempest
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xvCCu66

Issac Yeager

Player
Player
Hello good morning i woke up with a ban for 6 days by ken tempest and i saw on fourms that i got punished for RDM. /threads/804590/ thats the fourm.

If you can see closley on the video he posted we had money machine and he did x2 NLR and came back so then his friends were on the front of the house if u see on his mini map and they were distracting us so the person who said i rdmed them could take money machine and run as they did that before so then i went back to see if he was back and guess what he was back so i killed him because i knew he will do NLR again so now he is posting and lying to say this is RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom