Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Lie on admin + targeting no face fam | 385305

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark Livii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/j0lS5iD

OMARFT00

Player
Player
Hello dear admins this guy up forum on me this one Rejected - IC to OOC Sexuel Harrasmemt | 394397 and she say
i start toxic and he say gg and this pho when we finsh the 1v1 i sayed in club chat gg ava and you can see what he say in pho
and i dm ava becuase she keep cry and say you hae hitbox and you npc and i never see your name in events and his friend come and say to me she want see my pov i were mad and i say i will not show you my pov and he thats about lie
about targeting no face fam here you can see Rejected - IC to OOC Sexuel Harrasmemt | 394397 on me and he spam forums on my fam like this Pending review - Forum Rule 7, 8 Deceiving I Sicko Saphir and here she up forum on my friend and say i can come vc and show you my pov but i cant post it she say no thats mean he want ban our fam mem not only see the pov and and she try to pc check me with out request from dear Jpnny and thx

A

AvaKagee

I could gladly say if you used google translate for your thread we would be able to understand a lot more, what i said in CC is nothing breaking any rules, you are never in board in any event but all over the sudden in 1v1 ur not even looking at me and hit me thast what i meant but regardless i left it at that and said gg even gave u 1 mil as it was part of the deal. you started it by messaging me when i have said nothing to you.

Targetting??? Decieving??

that very funny behind every forum i posted i had solid reason for.
You guys break rules and your leader cry on forums and does the deceiving to save yall. its apart of the game i have 2 forums up against you guys that's not targeting. stop breaking rules and try provoke me on DMs moving a IC situation to OOC and breaking many more rules and not expect me to report.

This is the pov ur leader recorded through emails on live stream from his PC to help ur member avoid Ban considering he had no sounds and was clearly using something Illegal.

This is deceiving. which now higher admin is looking at. where ur leader again deceives clip a pov req from ur member through discord and post it for him clearly means he's using OBS or illegal programs to record. considering he's not providing the POV directly from his side and once again you expect me not to report and try say am targeting when you and your family is known for big rule breakers and deceive to save each others.

Don't forget you harassing me on DMs telling me 'your going to fuck my mother' , and saying 'suck ur dick' and many more
One of the messages from you attached, yet you play victim on forum and try say am the problem attaching 2 forums and call it targeting and am here providing proper evidence against rule breaks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Nothing of what you saying is proof by one line from CC you posted as evidence?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom