Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Mobb
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
1:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804629/
A

AvaKagee

Freaks has reviewed to previous Thread and rejected with clear rules of violations.

First here. IC to OOC

Here I PoV req this guy he try send me message on DMs to show me for me to close forum. Where they have no sounds which is 100% punishable where freija also rejected that.

Also ignored another guy perfectly coming in without any relations to forum try deceive and say he couldn’t post his pov when he already sent me it on DMs and it was a matter of a copy and paste and got away with it.

A

AvaKagee

Multiple people trying to deceive admin as you can even watch the way he uploaded his vid by the looks was using another browser to take POV where clearly was the reason for sounds also and he was sharing his screen while this guy sat decieving admin for him saying he couldn’t post and they clip it through screen record on discord

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
For first forum we are not allowed to punish peoples you can just block him.
Second Shoot Clean

A

AvaKagee

For first forum we are not allowed to punish peoples you can just block him.
Second Shoot Clean
Freija look at the way POV is provided.... Screen recorded and clipped through discord live stream with Nvidia from another person. its not a proper POV that was provided directly from player. which means possibly not all overlays recorded, recording with programs like OBS and on top of everything theres no sounds higher admin will be able to see that. I am not sure how that can get rejected.
Regarding 1st forum its IC to OOC
Also many times this guy
comes in multiple forums that you and others have reviewed and breaks forum Rule 7 and 8 and you guys never issue punishment. Multiple times he tried to deceive to save his members breaking rules.

Ill leave final Decision to Higher- Admin.

Have a Great Day. Ava Mobb.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Freija look at the way POV is provided.... Screen recorded and clipped through discord live stream with Nvidia from another person. its not a proper POV that was provided directly from player. which means possibly not all overlays recorded, recording with programs like OBS and on top of everything theres no sounds higher admin will be able to see that. I am not sure how that can get rejected.
Also many times this guy
comes in multiple forums that you and others have reviewed and breaks forum Rule 7 and 8 and you guys never issue punishment. Multiple times he tried to deceive to save his members breaking rules.

you are not AVA MOBB
you are Sevoo Benzo guy who is blacklisted from the project
ur previous names
Ace Inc
Sevoo Benzo
ill be providing proofs to Freija or Jonny in dms

A

AvaKagee

you are not AVA MOBB
you are Sevoo Benzo guy who is blacklisted from the project
ur previous names
Ace Inc
Sevoo Benzo
ill be providing proofs to Freija or Jonny in dms
Am available here for any checks.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Also many times this guy

it doesnt matter who provide POV
as the Owner of NoFace its My responsibility to defend my people everywhere
every Forums you Posted were rejected for a reason
U MENTIONED NOFACE , it all doesnt matter now enjoy ur time while u can

A

AvaKagee

it doesnt matter who provide POV
as the Owner of NoFace its My responsibility to defend my people everywhere
every Forums you Posted were rejected for a reason
U MENTIONED NOFACE , it all doesnt matter now enjoy ur time while u can
Ur fam to start with was meant to be allies with mine Sicko i from the start havnt had an issue with any1 and ever since that first rdm that started all the drama, u should've personally dm me saying something about all of this. But in return u we’re sending little kids to come provoke us , attack our fam house , causing all sorts of head aches ur the leader not them and no1 has a issue with ur family, I am more calm then u think and u know this as we spoke but you guys just choose this road

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Ur fam to start with was meant to be allies with mine Sicko i from the start havnt had an issue with any1 and ever since that first rdm that started all the drama, u should've personally dm me saying something about all of this. But in return u we’re sending little kids to come provoke us , attack our fam house , causing all sorts of head aches ur the leader not them and no1 has a issue with ur family, I am more calm then u think and u know this as we spoke but you guys just choose this road
no one sending KIDS to provoke u also like i said stop mentioning me everywhere next time when u ban evade dnt target the people who dont like you
Ace Inc old id 273935 Blacklisted by Lebron on all EN servers

A

AvaKagee

no one sending KIDS to provoke u also like i said stop mentioning me everywhere next time when u ban evade dnt target the people who dont like you
Ace Inc old id 273935 Blacklisted by Lebron on all EN servers
Rubbyy1 Discord here for any checks requested , I do not Evade. Reconsider what you said to on evading with “ Your Best Shooter in city” 40k id Jarvis tho , and thanks for accusing me of all of this. please make sure to give Johnny my discord also :) I will happily run the check , I’ve never evaded, never cheated, never used illegal programs to record povs like what you done helping ur fam member avoid getting banned.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Rubbyy1 Discord here for any checks requested , I do not Evade. Reconsider what you said to on evading with “ Your Best Shooter in city” 40k id Jarvis tho , and thanks for accusing me of all of this. please make sure to give Johnny my discord also :) I will happily run the check , I’ve never evaded, never cheated, never used illegal programs to record povs like what you done helping ur fam member avoid getting banned.
i will ask last time are u sure u are not evading after this i will something that will haunt you

A

AvaKagee

i will ask last time are u sure u are not evading after this i will something that will haunt you
Stop threatening me on forums. I said that’s my Emails. Considering u messaged Johnny like you said Give him my Discord Rubbyy1 and am up for all Checks Needed. Please let’s just leave this forum now and we let admin take decisions apart from threatening me and being Toxic.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
all proofs have been provided to higher ups , i was wondering why u never open mic , use voice changer and why u targeting us Ace , now it all make sense
I will not respond to you now , but will say this Grow up this is a game brother stop evading and let people enjoy , we in our family dnt care about you at all its you that started all this and see where it put u , have you never targeted us the way you did we would have never investigated , but yea goodluck

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
Stop threatening me on forums. I said that’s my Emails. Considering u messaged Johnny like you said Give him my Discord Rubbyy1 and am up for all Checks Needed. Please let’s just leave this forum now and we let admin take decisions apart from threatening me and being Toxic.
dw no discord needed there are enough proof already

A

AvaKagee

Not repeating anything I said. My discord up there am ready for Check. We’ll see where all ur deceiving information. Is going to get you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom