Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king killa
Administrators nickname
Zoro DHellking
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/804920/

find out returns part3

Player
Player
hi how is admin team i am here because of a warning i got that was unfair i was being robbed by vagos i wanna start off by saying i did do everything they asked i called an admin 5 times for help no one came that on them they could not do more rp when he started to rob me he proceeded to search me without saying anything then told me just drop idk what he wants me to drop i said i was waiting a sec for an admin as they were not in color the one kid that i posted on is completely deceiving admins in his old fourm i would not post something to get myself a warning i am new to your city from en1 an put a lot of time into gangs an money into your game for money over 1000 dollers less then two mouths they didnt give the gang vagos a rule brake an warning as should of been there was more then 3 of them doing this an if they didnt even have 3 ppl to rob two with no colors i am going to post old forum showing everything I could barely understand him could not speak proper English they are saying things i did without proof that i didnt do even no i didnt get anything for it its still lying to your admin team i was not fearing for my life at all did all i was asked i put my hands up i just wanted help so i just said waiting for a friend you can see i called over an over he before i even got picked up to be robbed also picked me up knowing i didnt have a shotgun before setting mps for his gang cuz he new my time was running out from calling ems so picks me up and killed me again an set more mps he says i was talking without calling ems you can see how little this player knows i have been en1 for 150 years here for 30 i ask that good is done here today can you remove my warning an jail time please give the right punishments like gang warning they were taking cars away why robbing me so much was done an i got fear rp it was less then 40 secs i just called admin an he didnt tell me what to drop just saying drop illegal items meaning things that can't be dropped to like a people scanner engine blockers an more so that didnt help me i needed help from an admin please help me today thanks for your time admin team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom