Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo_Elwood
Administrators nickname
Freija jinn
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulIVYza0wE

Leo_Elwood

Player
Player
hii dear admin team i hope you all doing good and well this is the appeal for Prison break event the mistake i made
i was standing out with my family at prison break , in last prison break i measured the steps of circle from fence . Then i stand 1.5 feet away from circle , i open milli second clock on my phone . i just jump at 20.19.30 mille second , then zone start and i just landed
i didnt did intentionally this mistake , if the admin team thinks i made a mistake please forgive me or can give me any small punishment .
I play this game like 16 hours or 18 hours a day , i got addict of this game ,i got 14 days ban , i Really have nothing to do in 14 days
i never breaked a rule , never abuse . its my first mistake if u say i did . please give me warning or 2 warning instead of this ,
i will be very thankfull to admin teams

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
For prison event;
14 day ban for purposely violating server rules and gaining large profits by doing so.
Approved by alex

Top Bottom