Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Ace topg
Administrators nickname
Xohan Black
Date
Aug 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iTnppfK

Andro TopG

Player
Player
Hello dear Floki Vilgeroarson, my grand rp account got banned for Bug abuse like 24 days ago, i asking for one more chanse i want to play EN3 for one more time i promis i wont do bug abuse agien i have a family that i need to take care of and make it grow up i waited 24 days with out playing grand rp im trying to wait but all my friends are in EN3 i cant wait anymore to see them and i want to play for this project one last time thank you MR Floki Vilgeroarson i will try my best to not break any rule ty all of you,

Andro TopG

Player
Player
Nice GR 3.1 And 3.2 on froums and then trying to get unbanned
Bro my fam he send something i saw it so i thoth its funny to replay to him but if floki want to give me one more chanse he will give me but if he dont want its ok i will still love cuz i know they are just doing there work

Andro TopG

Player
Player
So i will just wait for my punishment to finish and floki if you see this i hope you can give me one more chanse cuz i only have 6 day and i cant wait

Top Bottom