Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruthless Fedorov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
17:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUCcl9IOYPs

Flaw01TR

Player
Player
While I was just going on my way, he suddenly shot me with a gun for no reason. I have a complaint against him.

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
you're provoking lol. Looks like he delivered you your serving of fuck around and find out for the day

Last edited:

Flaw01TR

Player
Player
you're provoking lol. Looks like he delivered you your serving of fuck around and find out for the day
First, speak properly. Secondly, I did not make any provocation. He jumped in front of me and I accidentally crushed him. As seen in the video, I did not see him, so I did not crush him on purpose. He was constantly pestering me while we were on the road. This isn't the first time.

MiguelOpps

Player
Player
First, speak properly. Secondly, I did not make any provocation. He jumped in front of me and I accidentally crushed him. As seen in the video, I did not see him, so I did not crush him on purpose. He was constantly pestering me while we were on the road. This isn't the first time.
Simmer down you little sausage you've been up and down the road provoking us all afternoon. We could easily post you for provoking but we arent little gov warrior bums.

Flaw01TR

Player
Player
Simmer down you little sausage you've been up and down the road provoking us all afternoon. We could easily post you for provoking but we arent little gov warrior bums.
Why should I provoke you? I don't do anything other than greet people and cross the road. You are making up really nice lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom