Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nabel Lasedra
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Aug 30, 2024
Time
8:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/802723/

Nabel Lasedra

Player
Player
Hello Alex, James Me And My Friend Was Protecting The Money Machine And This Guy Came To My Family Area And My Friend Told Him To Leave The Area And The Guy Didn't Listen To My Friend Demands When He Just Give Him And He Ignored To Leave Our Area And Then After 2 Sec He Get Out From His Car And He Didn't Fear For His Life And He Tryed To Walk And Then Steal It And Run Away And After When We Killed This Guy He Posted A Forum And I Got Punished For RDM Me And My Friend And My Friend Posted A Forum And His Warn Got Removed You Can See The Forum Approved - UnWarn Appeal For RDM | Freija Jinn And That's A Proof From My Friend When He Asked Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom