Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Shooting in GZ - Powergaming | 193608

Your ID
Players nickname
Kelleci Durden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
18:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KN-wERVOkp0

Dayko

Player
Player
he started to shoot us in the green zone next to the river, and when we went to him, I saw him shooting in the green zone, and when he had a gun in his hand, he took the items on the ground, this is powergaming.

Anderson Fade

Player
Player
not full pov , he trimmed his pov to Evade CR , MG , GZ1.3.
and by this rule Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+) this complaint is invalid

here is my pov which shows he rammed me , ran to gz and at that time i didnot notice at all it was a gz overthere as even mid fight he(civilian) could aim so i didnot notice at all its a gz

and i as leo have full rp reason to shoot him inside a gz as he broke an ic laws which are
PC 3.1.6Banditry
PC 3.11 Murder or Attempted murder of a public servant

and leos have full right to detain him and use lethal force on him to defend them selves( thats the point of developers allowing leos to shoot in gz)

His pov also shows him talking while dead and saying "noice noice see you on guv" which is failrp

Last edited:

Dayko

Player
Player
It's not our problem that you don't notice the green zone and there is also a continuation of the pov, if the admins want I can share it

Top Bottom