Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Maze Crash
Administrators nickname
Spike Pluxury
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Icnbv9i

Edward Morgan

Player
Player
Dear Spike Pluxury,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my request. Today, while completing one of my Battle Pass tasks, which involved performing 2000 pull-ups, I made a mistake. I minimized the game window to the left side of my screen and lowered the volume, while I was watching a movie on my main screen. During this time, I was only pressing the "E" key on my keyboard to control the game. When the movie ended, I attempted to resize the game window, only to find that I had been banned for 60 days for using the Gym Bot. I was deeply saddened when I realized this.

Since my previous main account [108028] was permanently banned, I had to start fresh on my current Twink account, where I have invested a lot of time and effort. I believe this situation was a mistake, and I kindly ask for your understanding in lifting my ban. I apologize for taking up your time, but I sincerely hope you will grant me another chance.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Maze Crash

Top Bottom