Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knoxiconic

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ankush Shyam
2. Your age IRL: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5Hours
5. Your Discord: iconix07
6. Your Nickname: Iconic Punkx
7. Your ID: 84027

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans 2. (i) I want to become leader of bloods because I have good leadership skills and I believed I will make my term best . I am polite in nature . If I am leader of bloods I will get good name in city also. I will not break any rules also so my gang not got warning for it . I will participate in all events like store/gun robbery , subs and clands etc.

(ii) I will make best bonus system I will make sure to pay bonuses at time . I and my members will attend all events at time . I will respect to curator and admins and As a leader , I will make best deputies in my gang who know's knowledge of all rules .

(iii) I am playing since 2-3months and I experienced in all organization except LI . I have good experienced in gangs also that's why I want to be the leader of bloods I will make hc those peoples who were polite in nature and no attidute . I also be polite to all my gang members my deputies and me will managed all the events without any violence of server rules.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

Ans 3. (i)I will talk everyone politely and guide beginers.
(ii) Promoting RP.
(iii)No toxicity.
(iv)Respect Admins and curators
(v) Respect all players in the city.

RANKING SYSTEM

11.Leader

10.Deputy
9.Under Deputy
8.Event Manager
7.Turfer
6.Graffiti Leader
5.Clapper