Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
Your name Muneeb
Your age 21
Time zone (GMT+5)
Average online per day 2 to 6 hours on busy days 4 to 10 hours on non busy days
Your Discord dunhill_exe
Your Nickname Alpha Nexus
Your ID 189142

Additional information
Leader of Families
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I have been running leadership in many other organizations and family. I have much knowledge as a high command and experience in Gangs and i have to use my experience as leader and i will compete my term without any rule break.

2.2 As a leader I won't do favoritism and treat everyone equally. as a leader my goal will be to have an active gang and as a team we will participate in every event without any rule break. And if we win any situation then people who attend every possible event will get maximum bonuses , to encourage them to attend more number of events.

2.3 we will do hostages as many as we can do. And we will do stores daily. I will try my best to keep my gang Families on top by serving best leadership in every way possible.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-Expanding RP in RP situation's like 24/7 store's, Gun store's and hostage's by negotiating with LEO's

My Goals!!
100 % Turf without any rule break
Making spray team active to get maximum profit
To control all over the Ghetto
And beat all the gangs in every event
Most active gang in city

My Ranking System!!!

14 | MOSTWANTED
13 | DEPUTY
12 | NEXUS
11 | SOULSNACHER
10 | NIGHTMARE
9 | TURFER
8 | WARLOARD
7 | RAMPAGE
6 | SHOOTER
5 | MAFIA
4 | THUG
3 | GANGSTER
2 | FAMILIES
1 | FREAZE

Thank you for reading my application !!!
Regards : Alpha Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom