Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Sadman Kunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Name: Sadman
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Discord: sadmankun
6. Nickname: Sadman Kunn
7. ID: 116835

Leader of Los Santos Police Department
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason - 1

My LEO journey began with LSPD about 3 years past from now. Being the type of person I am, I got a like for LEO life. After staying in LSPD for a term, I left for FIB where I gave my best climbing each and every rank from Junior Agent to Head of Department. Afterwards, I joined SAHP and then LSPD as Chief of Staff which I am currently holding at moment of writing this. I have always cherished the idea of leading the organization in the correct way while removing corruption and favouritism in the process.

Reason - 2
With a really experienced team, I have planned to make LSPD the most professional organization in the state. I have plans of bringing back LSPD to her glory which she used to hold in the past. With the help of my heavy experienced Deputy Chief of Police, Chief of Staffs and High Commands, I have the plan of doing my best and reaching the expectations of others, even surpassing if possible. With my team, I will ensure that Los Santos and her citizens will be safely covered 24/7.

Reason - 3
I have been in State organizations for a long time and have gained a lot of RP experience. During this time period, I also had the oppertunity to teach others how to engage in Proper RP and how to meet the expectations of the admins & curators. So, in the future term, I will make sure that everyone knows how to communicate with others and do RP properly.

2. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i)
I will ensure that all my Deputy Chief of Police, Chief of Staffs and High Commands are active than any other of the previous terms. I will also ensure that they are respectful to each other, and there isn’t any conflicts between the officers so that LSPD remains the most respected, honored and feared organization of the state.

ii) I will collaborate with my qualified Human Resources team and ensure that cadets who are new into this organization, are treated fairly and they are given proper trainings to be the best officer.

iii) I will ensure a good and healthy relationship with all the organization in the state, behave with them properly and solve any misunderstandings created between the employees of the organizations.

Departments of LSPD
Human Resource & Training (HR&T)
Investigation Bureau (IB)
Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relation (PR)
Traffic Enforcement (TE)

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department