Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Asil Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1385u6

Volkan

Player
Player
I only hit you once with a car and you're standing in the middle of the road, man, what do you expect me to do? You can move out of the way instead of pulling out your gun.

Sylvie

Player
Player
I only hit you once with a car and you're standing in the middle of the road, man, what do you expect me to do? You can move out of the way instead of pulling out your gun.
this road is not for cars, learn this first and also we can easily see that you hit on purpose,dont try to deceive admins

Volkan

Player
Player
this road is not for cars, learn this first and also we can easily see that you hit on purpose,dont try to deceive admins
Where does the "no cars pass" rule say? I don't have an accident on purpose, I have an accident while passing by. Normally I would come and apologize, but he went to the hospital due to a game error, there is nothing I can do.

Sylvie

Player
Player
you did it again about 1-2 minutes ago, if admin looks at the death logs, he can see that you killed with vdm 2 times in 3 minutes
Where does the "no cars pass" rule say? I don't have an accident on purpose, I have an accident while passing by. Normally I would come and apologize, but he went to the hospital due to a game error, there is nothing I can do.

Top Bottom