Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Rdm + Fl in Rp + Mixing IC OOC 404608+413941+118084+361093+383717

Your ID
Players nickname
SensV SedaT
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
21:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XyYTa5Jmcuk

sedatsvens

Player
Player
--- I need turkish admin ---
The men killed me out of nowhere, there is no warning or anything + as mixing fl in rp IC OOC, they cannot know my name and they learned my name and they called me no name, I demand that all of them be evaluated and given whatever their punishment is, as an extra, they are family and if there is a movement that will receive a family warning, I demand that it be evaluated, as a result, they are all involved in the crime together.

edensharp

Player
Player
i didnt know that he was trying to steal our car, and someones was killing us so we gave them demand in near caravan so thats why we shot him, we thought he is with our enemies my id 361093

sedatsvens

Player
Player
i didnt know that he was trying to steal our car, and someones was killing us so we gave them demand in near caravan so thats why we shot him, we thought he is with our enemies my id 361093
If I was stealing your car, the scanner would make a noise. I just came to say hello.

Top Bottom