Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EVO YT

Player
Player
NameInformationYour name IRL:
Aimrane
Your age (IRL):
+17
GMT+01:00 | morroco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): FROM 10:00 TO 23:00
Average online per day : 10-11 hours
Your Discord ID:
aimra.ne
Your characters' name (IC):
Evox Imrane
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
+14
Languages spoken:
Arabic, English, French
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
state
Additional informationWhy do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to do something different and set new goals to help the server grow
What are your strengths?
My strength is my excellent communication skills. I’m very active and love helping people, which allows me to connect with others, understand their needs, and provide support effectively. This helps me build strong relationships and create a positive, engaging environment.
What are your weaknesses?
One of my weaknesses is that I can sometimes be overly detail-oriented, which can lead to spending more time on tasks than initially planned. While this ensures high-quality results
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I bring excellent communication skills, strong organization, and a proactive attitude. I’m also great at problem-solving and supporting team members and helping people
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes im ready
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
At this moment im very active in soon maybe shool so i will work between 8-10h
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
One thing to consider is my strong commitment to continuous improvement. I’m always eager to learn and adapt, which helps me stay current with best practices and contribute fresh ideas. Additionally, my passion for fostering a supportive and engaging community aligns well with the goals of the admin team.

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Application lacking effort, please strengthen and re-apply + Don't copy from others people applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom