Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Jack Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movaa
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3AhHxKw

Jack Verlice

Player
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham I Am Posting this To Discuss with you about something i want to add Something before Start talking about our Topic i used to be An Admin which that i am aware of all thr rules then for sure i wont break them no one like to get punished. I was in 1 warning and 1 verbal but by Accident I clicked on link that my friend sent to me and it was discord server and i wasn't aware that this server is for other project because it was low in numbers and i just was always busy that makes me didn't check this server and LR 3.1 is usually leads for warning to the leader even verbal but in my case chanush movva gave me 1 verbal and 1 warning which leads me to Disband . I was having Good activity i started the first day with 20+ units in Gang raid and i was active and i did all curators requirements i think its unfair to get disbanded for 1 discord server that i didn't even play on it. I just want you to reconsider the decision cause its really unfair to get disbanded when i know that its lead to a warning from my admin experience and i was curator of LSPD.
Also i accept any decision that u will make

Have a great day !
Best Regards Jack Verlice

Top Bottom