Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review SAHP Corrupt bio | Dxrky Valentino | 85895

Dxrky Valentino

Player
Player
Organization: SAHP
Name: Arthur Siwason
Nationality: Moroccan
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Tattoo: Legs, Arm
Strengths: I know how to handle situations and stay calm. And i am a hardworking person
Weaknesses: I am a little short tempered and i hate lies

MY STORY:
Dxrky was born and grew in Delhi, India. He always used to skip school to do some crime activity in order to feed and help his family. This crime activity will grow from pickpocketing and shoplifting to robbing stores and much bigger crimes. This is will pull Dxrky to the deep heart of crime.
Tatiyaa one of Dxrky's most loyal friends, gave him the idea to go from the boring and small money making to crimes to big hits. It's the city of Los Santos. This gave some hope to Dxrky to change his life.
After many months of constant crimes , Dxrky found himself lost about what's coming next, until he stumbled across a recruitment poster from the Los Santos Police Department. He thought twice, but went for it, thinking it might be what his looking for.
Surprisingly, his hard work payed off, he earned his way up the ranks, eventually becoming a respected lieutenant. His fellow officers admired his skill and his unshakeable sense of honor, but Dxrky wasn’t satisfied with just being good at his job—he wanted to make a real difference.
So, he took a bold step and joined the San Andreas Highway Patrol, where his passion for justice found a new outlet. With his connections and relentless drive, Dxrky quickly made his mark. Now, as an officer in the SAHP, he’s dedicated to keeping the streets of Los Santos safe.
Dxrky’s approach is always by the book, but he’s not afraid to bend the rules when necessary to protect the innocent. He’s committed to his mission, vowing to protect the people of the city and ensure that no one else suffers the kind of betrayal he once did.

CAREER STORY:
Highway Patrol (SAHP). His sharp mind and strategic acumen allowed him to quickly climb the ranks, skillfully navigating the bureaucratic maze and the pervasive corruption within the agency.
Rising to the position of Lieutenant, Dxrky became entangled in a complex web of deceit and covert operations. He expertly manipulated investigations, protected criminal enterprises, and amassed wealth through illicit activities. Beneath his respectable exterior, Dxrky was a cunning and ruthless operator, seizing every opportunity to further his own interests.
Despite his unethical actions, Dxrky remained deeply devoted to his family, ensuring they lived a life of comfort and affluence, all funded by his secret earnings. He justified his behaviour as a necessary compromise in a city where power ruled, and moral principles were a luxury few could afford.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outcomes:
1- Dxrky can sell/buy illegal weapons and drugs (no org stuff)
2- Dxrky can go ghetto to rob/kill with his friends and family
3- Dxrky can destroy bodycams /try to find the bodycam (twice per situation) and /do to destroy it.
4- Dxrky can take bribe or take weapons on the same amount (up to 100k) (he can't take bribe to be hostage)
5- Dxrky can remove criminals from the wanted list and clear their criminal record.
6- Dxrky can lie about request lawyer and refuse to show his ID
7- Dxrky can use illegal items like drugs/weapon while on duty
8- Dxrky can pick the 10-15s guns/ammo and keep them
9- Dxrky can leak info about operations to gangs and take money for it (100k max)
10 - Dxrky can use truth serum on 10-15s /try (twice per situation)

Top Bottom