Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Your name IRL - Tanish
2. Your age - 20(IRL) | 49 ( IC AGE )
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - hunter6t9
6. Your Nickname - Zoro Nexus
7. Your ID - 315538
1) Additional Information

1. Leader of Families

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

2.1- Being Leader is one of the hardest jobs when it comes to becoming one of a gang and the reason why i chose families is because of its location and the experience i have in families and i want to pass that on to all the young people who wanna experience gangs while following every single rule, i played a major role when it came to legal organizations such as being the leader of EMS and at the same time i played a major role in gangs as well as i was high commands in almost all gangs and with my experience i would like to share it with my gang members as they are the future when it comes to gangs , my main goal is to basically establish a organization which supports each and every member inside the gang and treat everyone with respect no matter the rank.

2.2- Me Personally i have a great Graffiti team under work waiting for me to take the leadership, soo max profits will be possible , turf wars will be prioritized more and we will try to win them as well. When it comes to ranks not everyone will be provided with good ranks they have to prove themselves and work hard for it basically participating in most of the events, posting proofs on our emails, and once they reach a certain limit of events they will be awarded with a promotion . No favoritism will be there as i don't want my org to fall and die because of it, there will be constructive criticism as well in families for the first time as we want everyone to be treated equally and without discrimination based on their ranks.

2.3- My Third reason of why i want to be a leader of families is because these few terms i barely saw any families activity and families being a huge brand in its own way , in the OG days it was called groove street and we will make it live like that again by increasing activity when it comes to events , ghetto claps and various other stuff. We Will try to send various groups of gang members to highways to make sure we have a name outside ghetto as well , we will try our best to do that while following every rule which is made. I want families to live upto its name .. like a family and not like a org where everyone has a enemy , we will try to make a friendly environment inside the gang and a harsh one outside the gang as we are a gang.

3- My Advice would be basically doing proper roleplay when it comes to situations because i have seen in some situations that where at some point its just considered non-rp or fail rp . My Advice is to basically take rules and roleplay together and make the ultimate combo maximizing RP in every situation, by interacting with leos while negotiation, interacting with hostage more, and other events as well . another advice i would give is when it comes to hostage situations make sure gangs follow a realistic way and not a unrealistic one such as jumping with their car off of fake parking in ghetto i saw this with a gang i dont wanna name, so basically maximizing rp and realism.

These are my past experiences
1x marabunta rank 8
2x vagos Rank 11
1x families rank 9
2x ballas rank 9
1x ballas rank 8
2x bloods rank 7

RANK SYSTEM
14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Nightmare
11) Under-Deputy
10) Nexus
9) Ghost
8) O.G Shooter
7) Turfer
6) Street Boss
5) Sprayer
4) Gangster
3) Smoker
2) New Soul
1) Green Chilli

Thank You Curators for taking your time to read this
see you soon !
-
Zoro Nexus

Shiny Selena

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Tanish
2. Your age - 20(IRL) | 49 ( IC AGE )
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - hunter6t9
6. Your Nickname - Zoro Nexus
7. Your ID - 315538
1) Additional Information

1. Leader of Families

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

2.1- Being Leader is one of the hardest jobs when it comes to becoming one of a gang and the reason why i chose families is because of its location and the experience i have in families and i want to pass that on to all the young people who wanna experience gangs while following every single rule, i played a major role when it came to legal organizations such as being the leader of EMS and at the same time i played a major role in gangs as well as i was high commands in almost all gangs and with my experience i would like to share it with my gang members as they are the future when it comes to gangs , my main goal is to basically establish a organization which supports each and every member inside the gang and treat everyone with respect no matter the rank.

2.2- Me Personally i have a great Graffiti team under work waiting for me to take the leadership, soo max profits will be possible , turf wars will be prioritized more and we will try to win them as well. When it comes to ranks not everyone will be provided with good ranks they have to prove themselves and work hard for it basically participating in most of the events, posting proofs on our emails, and once they reach a certain limit of events they will be awarded with a promotion . No favoritism will be there as i don't want my org to fall and die because of it, there will be constructive criticism as well in families for the first time as we want everyone to be treated equally and without discrimination based on their ranks.

2.3- My Third reason of why i want to be a leader of families is because these few terms i barely saw any families activity and families being a huge brand in its own way , in the OG days it was called groove street and we will make it live like that again by increasing activity when it comes to events , ghetto claps and various other stuff. We Will try to send various groups of gang members to highways to make sure we have a name outside ghetto as well , we will try our best to do that while following every rule which is made. I want families to live upto its name .. like a family and not like a org where everyone has a enemy , we will try to make a friendly environment inside the gang and a harsh one outside the gang as we are a gang.

3- My Advice would be basically doing proper roleplay when it comes to situations because i have seen in some situations that where at some point its just considered non-rp or fail rp . My Advice is to basically take rules and roleplay together and make the ultimate combo maximizing RP in every situation, by interacting with leos while negotiation, interacting with hostage more, and other events as well . another advice i would give is when it comes to hostage situations make sure gangs follow a realistic way and not a unrealistic one such as jumping with their car off of fake parking in ghetto i saw this with a gang i dont wanna name, so basically maximizing rp and realism.

These are my past experiences
1x marabunta rank 8
2x vagos Rank 11
1x families rank 9
2x ballas rank 9
1x ballas rank 8
2x bloods rank 7

RANK SYSTEM
14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Nightmare
11) Under-Deputy