Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hsinchan badshah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UjDGMnRCzqQ

Karan Pluxury

Some people don't understand your problems 😮‍💨
Player
Bro first of all there was no rp situation there second i didnt did bug abuse , bug abuse will count if i was dead and i relogged and i got alive , third your fourms is gonna get rejected cuse you have made the fourm very nice .

Karan Pluxury

Player
Bro there was no rp situation and you just randomly record pov of someone maybe he doing Code A or something.
Some people make a fourm account to do false reporting leave it man let the admins decide we all know this is gonna be rejected

Sasuke Minato

Player
Player
you recorded random pov of someone leaving the game and posted it LOL, i am dying laughing at this

Karan Pluxury

Player
Could be connection lost or anything this not bug abuse in my opinion
you are right i got connection lost and came back you can see there is no bug abuse as bug abuse would be if i got alive but i was dead at that time also as you all can see.

sin29

Player
Player
bro don't justify let the admin tak ethis on there hand ok and if you have pov than upload
don't justify and get sympathy u ran out of red zone while fighting an dwhen i kill you u did bug abuse

Karan Pluxury

Player
bro don't justify let the admin tak ethis on there hand ok and if you have pov than upload
don't justify and get sympathy u ran out of red zone while fighting an dwhen i kill you u did bug abuse
i got bd at ghetto bar and i came to black market from ph for your kind info

Karan Pluxury

Player
Admins he is accepting that he killed me at black market without any rp reason.
Lock this thread for no reply this is becoming a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom