Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Your name IRL: Soham
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30 ( India )
4. Average online time per day: 5–8 hours
5. Your Discord: sohamkodu12
6. Your Nickname: Soham Nexus
7. Your ID: 380137

Additional information

1: Leader of families

2: Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Since I have past experience in gangs, I know how to lead a gang, I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into action. We have plans in mind to improve the RP level and many other things. I am a person who never gives up on improving myself and roleplay, who wants to learn everything in detail like a student and who never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position. And like I said, I want to show myself completely.

I will give my 100%, I will follow all Rules and regulation and I will try to improve the RP level and My goal to give 100% Turf , Respect Each Other, I will host event 2 in a week, I will try to Hire Good spray teams and I will hire them who knows the rules of RP and Gangs and to hire a good turf team. No warn will get,

The families are not in the best of situations right now, but I'm committed to making things better. I want to start a gang that is enjoyable to be a part of, respected, and liked. I've been in other gangs before, so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm prepared to turn the Families into a devoted and potent group, establishing a friendly and inclusive headquarters for each and every member.

Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 I have plan to do a numbers of Highway robberies, store/gunstore robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids, and other activities.

3.2 I will hire who knows Rules for RP and Gangs

3.3 I will give 100% turf and Hire a Good Spray Team

These are my past experiences:-

1x marabunta rank 6
1x vagos
1x families rank 11
1x ballas rank 7
1x bloods rank 12 & 11
1x bloods rank 7

Now Experiences - Bloods 12 rank

MY Goals:

1: 100% turf
2: Most active gang in Ghetto
3: Finish the first term successfully without any warning.
4: Host 2 event in a weeks
5:every hour graffiti reward above $10,500

Thanks Curator for reading my application,
Soham Nexus

Dawnfall_nexus

Player
Player

Additional information

2: Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Since I have past experience in gangs, I know how to lead a gang, I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into action. We have plans in mind to improve the RP level and many other things. I am a person who never gives up on improving myself and roleplay, who wants to learn everything in detail like a student and who never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position. And like I said, I want to show myself completely.

I will give my 100%, I will follow all Rules and regulation and I will try to improve the RP level and My goal to give 100% Turf , Respect Each Other, I will host event 2 in a week, I will try to Hire Good spray teams and I will hire them who knows the rules of RP and Gangs and to hire a good turf team. No warn will get,

The families are not in the best of situations right now, but I'm committed to making things better. I want to start a gang that is enjoyable to be a part of, respected, and liked. I've been in other gangs before, so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm prepared to turn the Families into a devoted and potent group, establishing a friendly and inclusive headquarters for each and every member.

3.1 I have plan to do a numbers of Highway robberies, store/gunstore robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids, and other activities.

1x marabunta rank 6
1x vagos
1x families rank 11
1x ballas rank 7
1x bloods rank 12 & 11
1x bloods rank 7

MY Goals:

Soham Nex

Additional information

1x marabunta rank 6
1x vagos
1x families rank 11
1x ballas rank 7
1x bloods rank 12 & 11
1x bloods rank 7

MY Goals:

Soham Nexus
Good luck 🤞🏻

Shiny Selena

Player
Player

Additional information

1x marabunta rank 6
1x vagos
1x families rank 11
1x ballas rank 7
1x bloods rank 12 & 11
1x bloods rank 7

MY Goals:

Soham Nexus
++

Top Bottom