Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doctor Torque
Administrators nickname
Babi Ruthless
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hohEb74

torque

Player
Player
Dear Sam Sir,

I am writing to you with a sincere request regarding the recent ban on my account due to a violation of Gen Rule 4.1. Firstly, I want to express my deepest apologies for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my actions.

I must admit that, regrettably, I was not fully aware of Rule 4.1, and I unknowingly breached it. I understand the importance of adhering to the server rules, and I assure you that there was no intention on my part to disrespect or undermine the guidelines set forth by the server.

The ban has left me deeply concerned as I have invested a significant amount of time and effort into this server. It has become a second home to me, providing not only entertainment but also a community of friends who have become like family. Losing access to the server feels like losing a part of my life and the countless memories I have created with the wonderful people in this virtual world.

I genuinely value the time and energy I've dedicated to this server, and I am committed to learning from this experience to ensure such violations do not occur in the future. I understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and respectful gaming environment, and I am fully committed to upholding the server rules.

Sam Sir, I kindly request your consideration and mercy in this matter. I understand the gravity of my actions and am willing to accept any necessary consequences. However, I sincerely hope for the opportunity to rectify my mistake and continue being a positive and contributing member of this community.

i know that i made mistake so i must be punished but please i want to play rp so badly ,so please sir its request to decrese my punishment to 30 days. please this is last hope for my depression revaling.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I appreciate your understanding and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom