Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Badmashh Adinath
Administrators nickname
Dom salvatore
Date
Aug 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/D7dk1vS

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
i got ban because of miss understanding of admin i can explain. in july month i got warning from admin that time i was in ems because of warning i left ems automatically after the warning i try to join ems again but the ems hc are telling me to give interview for rejoining that time my mic has problem so i am not able to give interview so i have not joined ems and i have good rank in ems so i have ems mask so that mask also remain with me so i want to tell you that i have not taken any item from the warehouse of ems and also i not have access of ems warehouse and i have not use it for my personal use as the ems mask has no fuction i got that mask from hc of ems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom