Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Mason_Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
10:37
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ty5plc

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player
Dear administration team of Grand RolePlay. I recently came back playing Roblox, to Grand RolePlay to enjoy myself and have fun with friends, and I, along with my buddy Jay, was suddenly approached by some stranger who we don't even know. He then started using the 'R slur' upon either him, me or us, and provoked us!

Please understand that this upset me, and now I feel as though I need to go and play Roblox Theme Park Tycoon 2 again, and take another short break from Grand RolePlay.

Thank you for reading.

Over-and-out!
Mason "Flow" Moss.

skyy01

Player
Player
I am just so sad that we were the victims out of everyone , but its okay. No face just need to let their anger out.

For reference i got so upset about this and i decided to stop playing grand and play dress to impress with my baddies so i can just refresh my feelings.

Last edited:

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Dear administration team of Grand RolePlay. I recently came back playing Roblox, to Grand RolePlay to enjoy myself and have fun with friends, and I, along with my buddy Jay, was suddenly approached by some stranger who we don't even know. He then started using the 'R slur' upon either him, me or us, and provoked us!

Please understand that this upset me, and now I feel as though I need to go and play Roblox Theme Park Tycoon 2 again, and take another short break from Grand RolePlay.

Thank you for reading.

Over-and-out!
Mason "Flow" Moss.
I'm so upset, this kind of behaviour should NOT be allowed, this guy should be punished As Soon As Possible (ASAP), he deserves the worst.

All in all, i think this guy deserves to get banned.
Milan *Flow* Shakespeare.

skyy01

Player
Player
admin pls look at the guy name jay flow he start punching me up pls give him the necessary punishment
Hi sir are we going to ignore the fact you was punching me earlier? But its okay if you want to deceive admins you do you! I wasnt the one who said R word

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player
Dear ADMINISTRATION TEAM I would like to close this forum thread. It has come to my attention that everybody deserves a second chance.

Thank you.
Mason "Flow" Moss

Top Bottom