Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Report:crazym:Reason False accusations and Failure to help me

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Envo Dinero
Administrators nickname
CrazyM
Date
Aug 17, 2021
Time
3:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LYUqY0wj7XM , https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/7988/

envoski

Player
Player
my id is 9035 and my name is Envo Dinero.someone by the id of 58092-i was deathmatched in the city by him.i have a level 2 backpack however this should be irrelivant as this situation should not have occured.What happened is that he deathmatched me outside of the hotel-i have full bodycam evidence of this.I have made a forum Report and he has been sent to demorgan.i am very pleased he has been punished,however as he knocked me unconcious my yeezy v3 700 alvah dropped onto the floor,i have since further made a technical report on which crazym has told me "it is your fault".i dont know why he would say this as every consequence that has occured is a result of the player of the id:58092. Bala fox has checked the logs and has further figured out that he did indeed try to pick up my yeezy v3 alvah however his inventory was full.An admin has said he cannot help me if they despawned i believe this is unfair and i feel like i am being punished as a result of ID:58092 behaviour.There is a script as i have been explained which refers to an item dropping due to my level 2 backpack-i completley understand this is gamescript and if i was not in the city then this would have been a completely different situation,however it was in city and as i have already explained he has violated rules which has led to me losing my yeezys the game script would have not made me drop the yeezy if he had not knocked me unconcious in the first place therefore i am unsure as to why no one is helping me.i would greatly appreciate it if you could help me, if you have read this thank you.He has told me this is my fault and i feel deeply offended that he is accusing everything that has happened as a result of my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom