Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferhat İETT

Player
Player
Name (IRL): Ferhat Güler

Age (IRL): 22
Time Zone:UTC
Availability: I can play between 06:00 - 20:00. During this time, I take short breaks to teach or eat.
Average Daily Online Time: I play between 7 and 10 hours per day.
Discord ID: ferhatgulerr
Character Name (IC): Ferhat Güler
In-Game ID: 88972
In-Game Level: 13+
Languages Spoken: I am learning languages in real life, so I can speak English.

Role Preference
Preferred Section for Moderation:
I prefer state division management. Most of my experience in the game has been in the hands of the state, and I am very familiar with the responsibilities and dynamics in this region.

Additional Information
Why become admin and stored from RP-life?
I am eager to take on new challenges and set different goals for myself. Moving to the administrator role will ensure that the server's performance is more effectively unaffected. I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience from various servers and I want to use it to help keep it. He will be able to bring a fresh perspective as a manager and help create a positive environment for all players.

What are our strengths?

Ensuring excellent communication: I am good at conveying information clearly and effectively; This is very important for resolving conflicts and helping players.
High activity level: I am very active in the game and on Discord, which keeps me registered.
Fast learner: I adapt quickly to new situations and quickly initiate new flows or speeds.
Calm and reserved: Always give some thought before rushing into action and make sure you handle all situations with composure.
What cannot be weakened?

Sometimes I take things too seriously and it can cause me to overthink things.
I love a bit of solitude, which might make me post on social media more often.
Which one can you bring to the management team?

Communication: I can communicate effectively with players and other administrators, ensuring that information is delivered accurately and quickly.
Responsiveness: Processes respond quickly, even when multitasking with real-life responsibilities.
Problem solving: I can deal with a variety of situations calmly and effectively and obtain fair and consistent solutions.
Experience: I bring a deep understanding of the game, gained from years of experience on various servers, that will help me be an effective administrator.
Ready to sell your business?
I don't currently own a business, but I agree to not own a business if I become a manager

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

At this moment, I am very active. In the near future, I might need to reduce my playtime by an hour due to school, but I will still be able to dedicate 7 to 9 hours daily.

Edward Pluxury

Events ﹠ Supports ﹠ PC Checker
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom