Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vrah Ellkot
Administrators nickname
Azure Duke
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
5:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dHG8uu4

Vrah_Elkot

Vrah
Player
for curator

Dear Administrator. I would like to say that I'm really sorry for my actions what I have done and I need your action about my account with a second chance please so I can complete having fun with my friends I ask you to review my penalty and let me open my account again.
it is hard to leave everything in a minute I have playing this game for more than a year now and I am sure that I will review the rules again and to be honest I could not see that the scamming would result in a permanent ban and again I did not mean to put a scamming price on my item I would take care of these rules again to be sure not going through again with resulting action against my account and I hope this time is going to be helpful for me and giving a good result in the decision of what's related to my account in-game I hope this.

but this is the last time I will post ...

and I have proof that an admin is saying that the only way to scam players is by separating the items and putting one in the middle with a very high price to try to get a high price equal to or more than the total price of items and I didn't do this at all I have put them as a package.

I hope this message finds your consideration in my penalty about my full apologies to you and letting me continue the role-playing on your server with a SECOND CHANCE
with all hope and thankfully in your last decision.

EN3-Player : Vrah Ellkot🦂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom