Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Syntax Verlice

Ex COS IA All Orgs | Ex Under Deputy Bloods
Player
Title: Admin Application | IC Name

Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rudraksh
  2. Your age (IRL): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 ( India )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 - 12:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 Hours ( More On Weekends )
  6. Your Discord ID: syntax.found
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Syntax Verlice
  8. Your in game ID: 78090
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: English , Marathi , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - With Starting , I Would Love To Become Admin Because Of My Activeness In The City , It Would Help Admin Team To Respond Faster And Make The Team Active . I Want To Become Admin Because , As An Citizen ( Player ) , I Have Gained A Lot Of Experience In The Legal Organisations . As Per My Ic Age My Experience Is More Than The Double Of It . As A Player I am Complete . Like I Have Been In Orgs DId All The Work Related To Specific Organisation And Have Contributed A Lot Of My Dedication Into It . If I Get Chance To Become Admin , Ill Give My All Of The Time To Admin Team and Do All The Work Related To The Organisation . I Want To Experience How The Admin Team Works . I am Ready To Face Any Challenges Regarding Admin And Commit My Time To The Team .

2. What are your strengths?
    - Dedication Towards Team
    - Co-ordination With People
    - Rapid Learner
    - Leadership Quality
    - Multi-tasking

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - impatient
    - Shyness

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - When I Will Be In City , Firstly ILL Respond Very Quickly To The Tickets . I Will Help The New Citizens To Grow and help them in every problem they have as i know how a new citizen feels like when hes in the city . I will Surely take the decisions maturely by listening to the both sides of the citizens . I will try to spare the new citzens and teach them the basic server functions and rules . I will obey the higher ups than me and will do all the work whats told to me anytime . Definitely i will promote roleplay within citizens . I will Always Help The Higher Ups In Their Work Without Any Mistakes .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - Yea For Sure .

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - At The Moment , There are no Issue Interrupting Me From Being Active On The Server .

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Yea Here Is My Experience In The Legal Orgs , I Know My Ic Would Be Less But Definitely You Should Test Me Out For Challenges .

LSPD - COS 28 Rank
    FIB - Supervisor 23 Rank
    NG - Helping Curator Of All , COS 28 Rank
    SAHP - COS , 28 Rank
    GOV - Minister Of State , 25 Rank
    EMS - Doctor 8 rank
    Li - Journalism Intern 7 Rank

Top Bottom