Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan Laswell

CEO of Laswell Corp.
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Berkay Kaya
Your age: IRL 25 / IC 40
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day : 5-7 Hours and More on weekends.
Your Discord: berkaykya
Your Nickname: Ryan Laswell
Your ID: 35598
Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Firstly, I want to be the leader because FIB's recent hierarchy has deteriorated a lot lately, FIB has become an org that has moved away from its true goals and has become an org that causes more damage instead of protecting the city, but I will fix this, I will make FIB like it used to be, I will make it like the old one, where everyone who makes the most arrests and writes the most fine gets the rank they deserve, and many people will help me while doing this.

Secondly, in FIB, recently, corrpution has been at the top level, giving people undeserved punishments, protecting civilians and catching criminals, FIB has become an org that does not get along with other orgs that release criminals and harm civilians, this will not happen during my leadership period, FIB will on top.
My other reason is to break the FIB's record of 59 gang raids and make it 60, and I will be the leader who makes the most raids, and I will personally take care of the CID, which is the most important deper of the FIB, I will divide the CID into teams and create at least one Casefile every day, and I will personally take care of the bonuses, I will calculate and pay them.
I also have a very high rank in CID for a long time and I know everything about CID so I can do this very easily.

3.Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- In all arrests and rp sit every agent will use /me /try /do commands and the level of rp will increase
- I will develop skirmish rp in agreement with other orgs, finding special tactics and carefully selecting them
- Every agent will be required to use the /me command when connecting to the pda.
- I will personally examine each agent's patrolling bodycam and I will always ensure that the correct rp is always made by telling all the wrong ones my advice.
- I will severely penalise those who misuse rp
- In FIB, only people with knowledge will be recruited, HRs will give very meticulous training to those who do not have knowledge, so no one will make mistakes.
- I'll make sure the agents say the badge number before they talk on the radio.

My bonus system
Store Rob/Gun Store: $7500
HS: $5000
Subs: $45.000
ACC/BANK: $25.000
Informant/Vehilce theft: $30.000
Prisom Protect: $30.000
BM RAID/GANG RAID: $50.000
My depermant bonus system

CID:
x1 Vaild Evidences $40.000
Most active CID: $100.000
HR:
x1 Traniee $7500
x1 Interview $10.000
Most active Hr: $100.000
IA
x1 BBG: $750
x1 Licance check $500
x1 Bodycam Check $500
Specops
x1 Canabis busted : $1000

My ranking system:
Director
Deputy Director
Federal Commander
00 Handler
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
00 Agent
Deputy Head of Department
===REGULAR COMMAND===
Supervisor
Executive Agent
Black Ops 3
Black Ops 2
Black Ops 1
Elite SSA 3
Elite SSA 2
Elite SSA 1
Elite Agent 3
Elite Agent 2
Elite Agent 1
Senior Special Agent 3
Senior Special Agent 2
Senior Special Agent 1
Special Agent 3
Special Agent 2
Special Agent 1
Field Agent
Junior Agent
Traniee
Loa
Suspended

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Berkay Kaya
Your age: IRL 25 / IC 40
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day : 5-7 Hours and More on weekends.
Your Discord: berkaykya
Your Nickname: Ryan Laswell
Your ID: 35598
Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Firstly, I want to be the leader because FIB's recent hierarchy has deteriorated a lot lately, FIB has become an org that has moved away from its true goals and has become an org that causes more damage instead of protecting the city, but I will fix this, I will make FIB like it used to be, I will make it like the old one, where everyone who makes the most arrests and writes the most fine gets the rank they deserve, and many people will help me while doing this.

Secondly, in FIB, recently, corrpution has been at the top level, giving people undeserved punishments, protecting civilians and catching criminals, FIB has become an org that does not get along with other orgs that release criminals and harm civilians, this will not happen during my leadership period, FIB will on top.
My other reason is to break the FIB's record of 59 gang raids and make it 60, and I will be the leader who makes the most raids, and I will personally take care of the CID, which is the most important deper of the FIB, I will divide the CID into teams and create at least one Casefile every day, and I will personally take care of the bonuses, I will calculate and pay them.
I also have a very high rank in CID for a long time and I know everything about CID so I can do this very easily.

3.Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- In all arrests and rp sit every agent will use /me /try /do commands and the level of rp will increase
- I will develop skirmish rp in agreement with other orgs, finding special tactics and carefully selecting them
- Every agent will be required to use the /me command when connecting to the pda.
- I will personally examine each agent's patrolling bodycam and I will always ensure that the correct rp is always made by telling all the wrong ones my advice.
- I will severely penalise those who misuse rp
- In FIB, only people with knowledge will be recruited, HRs will give very meticulous training to those who do not have knowledge, so no one will make mistakes.
- I'll make sure the agents say the badge number before they talk on the radio.

My bonus system
Store Rob/Gun Store: $7500
HS: $5000
Subs: $45.000
ACC/BANK: $25.000
Informant/Vehilce theft: $30.000
Prisom Protect: $30.000
BM RAID/GANG RAID: $50.000
My depermant bonus system

CID:
x1 Vaild Evidences $40.000
Most active CID: $100.000
HR:
x1 Traniee $7500
x1 Interview $10.000
Most active Hr: $100.000
IA
x1 BBG: $750
x1 Licance check $500
x1 Bodycam Check $500
Specops
x1 Canabis busted : $1000

My ranking system:
Director
Deputy Director
Federal Commander
00 Handler
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
00 Agent
Deputy Head of Department
===REGULAR COMMAND===
Supervisor
Executive Agent
Black Ops 3
Black Ops 2
Black Ops 1
Elite SSA 3
Elite SSA 2
Elite SSA 1
Elite Agent 3
Elite Agent 2
Elite Agent 1
Senior Special Agent 3
Senior Special Agent 2
Senior Special Agent 1
Special Agent 3
Special Agent 2
Special Agent 1
Field Agent
Junior Agent
Traniee
Loa
Suspended
Coming to be the best 👑

Issei

Issei Valoroso
Player
Huge deserving especially after long time at FIB. You need to be on that chair! We are waiting for you sir. (Not an Off topic)

Top Bottom