Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- +5.30 GMT
4. Average online per day- 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord- elite.axel
6. Your Nickname- Elite Axel
7. Your ID- 14370

Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal investigation Bureau (FIB)

MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I’m really excited about the opportunity to take on a leadership role at FIB. I believe my experience and background have prepared me well to guide the team in the right direction. I’ve come a long way since starting out as a rookie, and through hard work and dedication, I’ve made it to a high command position. Over the years, I’ve done everything from working with different city organizations to understanding legal systems and even navigating the complexities of gang dynamics. Having been a leader, deputy, and rookie myself, I’ve got a deep understanding of how things work here, which I think makes me a great fit for this leadership role.

2. I’ve been part of this community since the very beginning and have held high command roles in every organization I’ve been involved with. My goal is to use what I’ve learned to make meaningful, positive changes during my time in this position. As a leader, I aim to be approachable and down-to-earth, helping my colleagues with rules and resolving issues to keep things running smoothly. I believe in leading by example, treating everyone with respect, and sharing responsibilities so we can strengthen the team together. I’m committed to creating a positive and welcoming environment where everyone feels valued, motivated, and ready to contribute to our success.

3. I’m dedicated to making sure newcomers get the best training quickly and efficiently. To keep everyone motivated, I’d like to introduce a bonus system with daily rewards, giving the team regular financial boosts to recognize their hard work. I strongly believe in showing appreciation for everyone’s efforts and maintaining a positive work environment where people feel valued and encouraged to do their best.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I believe that building strong relationships is essential to our organization’s success. I make an effort to connect positively with state organizations, encourage teamwork, and resolve conflicts to help boost our performance. By working together, we not only become a stronger team but also create a more positive and energetic work environment.

I also think it’s important to build close bonds within our own team. When we treat each other like family, learn from our mistakes, and enjoy what we do, it makes the experience more fulfilling and helps us succeed. That said, being friendly doesn’t mean we let our standards slide. I’m committed to making sure everyone stays professional, just like Federals should.

To grow our team, we’ll focus on recruiting people from different time zones to make sure we’re diverse and always have coverage. Engaging with the community is also a big priority, so we’ll organize public events and run surveys to find out what people care about. With that input, we can adjust our approach to better meet the community’s needs.

Thats, it Thank you for reviewing my application and giving time to read.

Best Regards,
Elite Axel

Past Experience of En3
NG General
Sheriff
Gangs Deputy

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without using AI/ChatGPT.​

Status